Returns & Warranty
RETURNS & WARRANTY POLICY
At Leonné we strive to ensure every piece that leaves our workshop is manufactured to an extremely high standard. Every piece of jewellery is quality checked at each stage by our designers, gemologists and our Directors.
As ALL of our creations are made to order, the below applies to all of our products
- Bespoke commissions, personalised items or engraved items are excluded from our returns policy, unless faulty or otherwise agreed in writing.
- If an item is faulty, we require the ring to be sent in full packaging, along with any certificates provided when bought.
If you have lost your GIA certificate, this can be replaced, however you must inform us at Leonné. The process to replace a certificate is lengthy and expensive, therefore we reserve the right to deduct a £350 plus an admin fee of £75 per certificate to cover the costs if your jewellery is returned without this.
If your order arrives damaged or faulty (through no fault of your own), we can repair, replace or provide you with a full refund. We would need to inspect the item prior to our decision to establish the cause of the damage.
Any replaced or repaired rings are non-returnable and non-exchangeable. In the event you exchange your item for a replacement, have had your diamond reset in another ring or have requested for a new diamond to be set in your ring - your order will be exempt from being returned or exchanged in the future.
If you are unsure of any of our policies, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
As stated above bespoke purchases, personalised or engraved items are excluded from our returns policy, unless faulty. If you chose to cancel your purchase during the production stage, you may incur costs if production has started.
Returns can be made in person, or via delivery. To return an item in person, please book an appointment. For returns via delivery, we ask that you follow these important steps to return your Leonné Jewellery purchase.
- Email us on email@example.com or call us on 07515630371. You must do this before returning your item.
- Once confirmed with us, you should package your item with the original packaging. This must include your GIA or IGI diamond or gemstone certificate.
- PLEASE DO NOT write JEWELLERY, JEWELLERY INCLUDED or anything on the package or within the address that may identify the value of the package contents, including ‘jewellers’, ‘diamonds’ or ‘Hatton Garden’. Instead, address the package as follows:
- Dharmesh Maru, Unit 16, The Record Hall, 16a Baldwin Gardens, London, EC1N 7RJ.
- We ask that you return items within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed, making sure the package is tracked and insured. You should also obtain proof of posting. Please ensure you mark the parcel with a fragile sticker and note on the package that it should NOT be left on the ‘DOOR STEP’ or in a ‘SAFE PLACE’ For orders returned from outside the UK, you should choose a reputable courier of your choice, ensuring the package is tracked and insured, and obtain proof of dispatch.
Leonné Jewellery reserves the right to reject a return if the above steps are not carefully followed, and is therefore not liable to repair, replace or refund the item.
Your ring will come with a retail valuation for insurance. This shows the value of your ring at a high-street retailer. This is the certificate you need for insurance purposes.
We strongly recommend you insure your jewellery in addition to our warranty. The company we recommend for Insurance is TH March. To arrange cover with TH March, call 01822 855 555 or visit their website www.thmarch.co.uk. Our jewellery reference number is AH750T.
If you have any questions or concerns about your jewellery, simply contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07515630371 with your order details and we will be happy to inspect your jewellery. In the unlikely event your item is deemed to have a manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace the item accordingly.
If damage is not deemed to be a manufacturing fault, we will advise you on our repairs services and costs.
Things to consider
When buying diamonds or gemstones whether they are mined or lab grown they can contain inclusions, consist of irregularities in terms of colour, size, and shape. This will all be discussed with you when you visit us for your consultation. We pride ourselves on our transparency through each stage, from consultation through to the production stages.
Each item may have minor inconsistencies and irregularities to another. Variation in craftsmanship is not deemed a defect.
Jewellery will be subject to wear due to normal, day-to-day activities. We do not provide a warranty to repair, replace or refund in the event of normal wear or loss of stones. If your stone appears to be loose, please bring your jewellery in for inspection.
Our warranty does not cover theft or loss, and we therefore strongly advise that you select an appropriate insurance plan to cover your item. See our insurance advice.
Conditions of the Manufacturer’s Warranty
As well as the conditions mentioned above, please be aware of the following conditions.
- Leonné Jewellery Manufacturer’s Warranty is only available to the owner of the item, and for Leonné Jewellery-made items
- Any alterations made by jewellers other than Leonné Jewellery will void your warranty
- You must have your jewellery serviced by Leonné Jewellery no less than once every year. Frequent inspections will likely prevent serious problems from occurring in the future
- We recommend you arrange an inspection following any trauma to the jewellery, as soon as possible. The necessary repair may not be covered by the warranty, but we will advise on the next steps.
- Our aftercare includes free deep cleaning and full inspection services for your item. We recommend you do this once a year to prevent problems
- Defects that occur when the item is in your care are not covered. Please note that discolouration can occur when exposed to certain chemicals, claws can get caught and bent out of shape and stones can fall out when prongs are loosened, among other day-to-day issues. You should make yourself aware of how to best care for your jewellery, or contact us on enquiries@leonné.co.uk for advice
Complimentary Cleaning and Inspection Services for Diamond Rings
We recommend having your ring cleaned and inspected every year or if it undergoes any potential trauma, for example if it is knocked. Inspections may help prevent the loss of a stone and extend the life of your jewellery. This cleaning and inspection service is free of charge to. Customers will needs to arrange drop off and pick up at their own risk during transit. Please contact us via email email@example.com or call us on 07515630371.